To add a User select the Invite New User icon
When the Invite New User window appears input their email address, first name and last name.
Select User Type, either USER or ADMIN. When complete select OK.
NOTE: Admins automatically see all content within the Account. Users only see content they have been authorized to [drag and dropped into]
- The new User will appear in the User List in italics. Once on the list you can
delete the pending User
- You will not be able to adjust wether they are a user or admin until they accept the invitation into the system.
- When the User accepts the invitation the User name in the list will be represented by regular non-italicized text.
- FIRST TIME FILE SOCIETY USER
The system will send the User an Invite Email that will contain a link to the User Invitation Page. If it is the first time the User has been invited into the system, they will be prompted to create a password, create a security question and to download and install the Aspera Connect Plug-In in order for them to utilize high speed transfer.
- EXISTING FILESOCIETY USER
If you are inviting a User into an additional Account they will be sent an Invite Email that will contain a link to an Additional Account Login Page inviting them into their new Account, they can use their existing Filesociety email and password to access the new Account.
RESEND NEW USER INVITATION
If you notice that your invited User remains italic and has not accepted the invitation you can resend the invitation by selecting the User and then selecting the Edit icon
At the bottom left of the Edit User panel select the RESEND INVITATION button.