NOTE: In order for a User to Upload into Filesociety they must be administered folder access and upload permissions by the Account Admin.
*Because an Upload can only take place into a designated / administered folder it's important Admins that you first create a folder in your Account to authorize a User to upload into.
- Users - Select a folder in your Library as desired location for files/folders to be uploaded into then select the Upload icon
- When the Upload window appears select the Add Files button or Add Folders button to locate files/folders for upload.
- If you want to remove any of the selected files, simply click on the x to the right of the file and it will be removed.
- Send notifications to Yourself, Account Admin, Account Users, or User Groups of your Account.
- Select contacts on the left and using green arrow button add them to the Recipients list on the right - you can also double-click contacts to add them to Recipients. Remove Recipients with the back arrow
- Recipients of a notification will receive an email and PDF File Transfer Report of all files Uploaded, the total amount of data transferred and the transfer time.
- When you are ready, select the UPLOAD
- Aspera Connect Plug-in window will launch on your desktop once you begin the upload process.
*FileSociety is a fully hosted application service so you will need to Refresh the screen after an Upload. Once Refreshed your page will display the files you have uploaded.